THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE KINGDOM OF MOROCCO
DIAMOND HOUSE 97/99 PRAED STREET, PADDINGTON
TEL: 0044 207 724 0624
FAX: 0044 207 706 7407
THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT, PLAESE READ IT CARFULY.
All visa applicants are required to submit their application in person, however and in order to help us expedite the process, you may, in addition, kindly scan and send the following to our email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your picture in JPG
- All other required documents in one PDF file.
(please make sure to submit your application in person even if e-mailed to us)
Please note that Citizens holding passports of the following countries do not need a visa to enter the Kingdom of Morocco (If your stay is longer than 90 days, a resident permit is required and can be issued by the Police Department of your place of residence in Morocco):
Algeria - Andorra - Argentina - Australia - Austria - Bahrain - Belgium - Brazil - Bulgaria - Canada - Chile - Congo (Brazaville) - Croatia - Cyprus - Czech Republic - Denmark - Estonia - Finland - France - Gabon - Germany - Great Britain - Greece - Guinea (Conakry) - Hong Kong - Hungary - Iceland - Indonesia - Ireland - Italy - Ivory Coast - Japan - Kuwait - Latvia - Liechtenstein - Lithuania - Luxemburg - Mali - Malta - Mexico - Monaco - Netherlands - New Zealand - Niger - Norway - Oman - Peru - Philippines - Poland - Portugal - Puerto Rico - Qatar - Romania - Russian Federation - Saudi Arabia - Senegal - Singapore (They can stay one month without visa) - Slovakia - Slovenia - South Korea - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Tunisia - Turkey - United Arab Emirates - United States of America - Venezuela.
Citizens from countries not listed above do need a visa and must submit all the following documents:
- Application form in three pages (downloading) + copy
- Your original valid passport + copy of the first page with photo + Copy of your legal status in the UK
- 02 recent passport size colour photos.
- Original passport along with copies of the main pages of details and the page of the right of abode in the UK
- Copy of your detailed provisional flight itinerary.
- Employment certificate from your employer in the UK.
- For students, copy of a recent letter confirming that the applicant is attending the school.
- For business owners, copy of the last Income Tax as substitute of the employment letter,
- A recommendation letter from your business partner in Morocco for business visa.
- Hotel provisional reservation or notarized Letter of Invitation from your sponsor in Morocco.
- For applicants married to Moroccan citizens, a copy of the marriage certificate plus a copy of the Moroccan passport or national ID of the Moroccan spouse can be a substitute for the invitation letter or for the hotel reservation.
- Proof of travel insurance covering at least the period of trip to Morocco.
- last three months pay slips or salary attestation (ORIGINALS AND COPIES )
- last three months bank statements (ORIGINALS AND COPIES )
Method of payment:
- Fees : CLICK HERE
All the payments should be made to the order of the Consulate General of the Kingdom of Morocco in postal order or in cash at the consulate, NO CHEQUE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The price shown above may vary depending on the fluctuation of the pound.
Processing your application:
Your application will be processed only if you provide all the items listed by the above guidelines. The processing time is within two weeks.
Monday to Thursday: from 09 am to 11 am by online appointment only
Collection: at 1:00 pm on the day specified by the visa officer.
tel : 02077240624
fax : 02077067407
For Non Residents in the UK:
Residents of countries other than the UK must contact the nearest Moroccan Consulate or Embassy of country of residence. If you need assistance, you are kindly requested to contact the Visa Department.
Visa Issuance will be carried out at the sole discretion of the Consulate General.
Thanks for your interest in visiting our country. We wish you a pleasant and enjoyable trip.