THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT, PLAESE READ IT CAREFULLY.
All visa applicants are required to submit their application in person.
- Please note that UK citizens and Northern Ireland travelling on a British passport do not require a visa to enter Morocco. However, holders of all other kind of UK travel documents do need a visa
-APPLICANT ON ANY KIND OF UK TRAVEL DOCUMENT NEEDS A VISA TO ENTER MOROCCO EVEN IF MARRIED TO A BRITISH CITIZEN.
- PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS (EXCEPT THE PASSPORT) AS NONE OF THEM WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT.
- PLEASE KINDLY REMOVE ALL THE STAPLES BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY APPLICANTS WHO LIVE OUTSIDE THE GREATER LONDON AREA CAN APPLY BY POST. ANY APPLICATION SUBMITTED FROM INSIDE GREATER LONDON WILL BE RESENT BACK WITHOUT A VISA. If you qualify for applying by post please enclose the original of your passport and all required documents (copies only), a postal order of £18 made payable to the Moroccan Consulate (NO CASH ACCEPTED) - (Please write you name on the back of the postal order) and a self addressed envelope special delivery with your name and address on it for return.
Please send all the documents to the following address, :
THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE KINGDOM OF MOROCCO
DIAMOND HOUSE 97/99 PRAED STREET, PADDINGTON
LONDON W2 1NT
Please add your name and your address at the back of the envelope
- APPLICANTS ON A TOURIST VISA CANNOT APPLY . THEY NEED TO APPLY AT THE MOROCCAN EMBASSY BASED ON THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE OR NEAREST COUNTRY.
Please note that Citizens holding passports of the following countries do not need a visa to enter the Kingdom of Morocco (If your stay is longer than 90 days, a resident permit is required and can be issued by the Police Department of your place of residence in Morocco):
Algeria - Andorra - Argentina - Australia - Austria - Bahrain - Belgium - Brazil - Bulgaria - Canada - Chile - Congo (Brazzaville) - Croatia - Cyprus - Czech Republic - Denmark - Estonia - Finland - France - Gabon - Germany - Great Britain - Greece - Guinea (Conakry) - Hong Kong - Hungary - Iceland - Indonesia - Ireland - Italy - Ivory Coast - Japan - Kuwait - Latvia - Liechtenstein - Lithuania - Luxemburg - Macao (up to 30 days) - Mali - Malta - Mexico - Monaco - Netherlands - New Zealand - Niger - Norway - Oman - Peru - Philippines - Poland - Portugal - Puerto Rico - Qatar -People's Republic of China - Romania - Russian Federation - Saudi Arabia - Senegal - Singapore (They can stay one month without visa) - Slovakia - Slovenia - South Korea - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Tunisia - Turkey - United Arab Emirates - United States of America - Venezuela.
Citizens from countries not listed above do need a visa and must submit all the following documents:
Please make an appointment before coming with the following documents, this link will take you to our www.consulat.ma website to make a new registration and book an appointment :
-Your original valid passport + copy of the first page with photo + Copy of your legal status in the UK.
- 02 recent passport size colour photos.
- Copy of your detailed provisional flight itinerary.
- Employment certificate issued by your employer in the UK.
For students: copy of a recent letter confirming that the applicant is attending a school.For business owners, copy of the last Income Tax as a substitute of the employment letter,
and a recommendation letter issued by your business partner in Morocco.
- Hotel provisional reservation or notarized Letter of Invitation from your sponsor in Morocco.
For applicants married to Moroccan citizens, a copy of the marriage certificate plus a copy of the Moroccan passport or national ID of the Moroccan spouse can be a substitute for the invitation letter or for the hotel reservation.
- Proof of travel insurance covering at least the period of trip to Morocco.
- last three months pay slips or salary attestation (COPIES )
- last three months bank statements (COPIES )
- The visa officer reserves the right to ask for more documents if necessary.
- The satisfaction of these requirements does not necessary entitle the applicant to a visa to enter Morocco .
The Decision to issue or decline a visa is made once the applicant documents are checked at the Consulate by the officer in charge.
The General Consulate of the Kingdom of Morocco shall have no liability to any visa applicant, or any other person relying on or benefiting from any visa application, for any commitment, cost or expenditure incurred in reliance on or anticipation of receiving a Moroccan visa, whether within a particular timescale or at all, including but not limited to air travel, hotel, and other travel and accommodation arrangements, and any other arrangements made.
Method of payment:
Fees : £18. (The price shown above may vary depending on the fluctuation of the pound).
All the payments should be made to the order of the Consulate General of the Kingdom of Morocco in postal order or in cash at the consulate, NO CHEQUE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Processing your application:
Your application will be processed only if you provide all the items listed by the above guidelines. The processing time is within two weeks. But it may take longer depending on the application.
The visa section is open Monday to Thursday: from 09 am to 11 am. Please book your online appointment before attending.
Collection of passports : at 1:00 pm on the day specified by the visa officer.
If you have any query please call .
tel : 02077240624
fax : 02077067407
For Non Residents in the UK:
Residents of countries other than the UK must contact the nearest Moroccan Consulate or Embassy of country of residence. If you need assistance, you are kindly requested to contact the Visa Department.
Visa Issuance will be carried out at the sole discretion of the Consulate General.
Thanks for your interest in visiting our country. We wish you a pleasant and enjoyable trip.