HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by PM of Côte d'Ivoire Daniel Kablan Duncan chaired, Tuesday in Abidjan, the signing ceremony of twenty-six public-private and investment partnership agreements during the closing ceremony of the Ivorian-Moroccan Economic Forum (Feb. 24-25).
These agreements are part of the royal instructions laid in the speech of HM the King at the opening of the Ivorian-Moroccan Economic Forum and related to reinforcing south-south cooperation and fostering the private sector.
- An additional protocol to the agreement related to the reciprocal encouragement and promotion of investment (signed in Abidjan March 19, 2013) by Nialé Kaba, Minister in charge of the Economy and Finance and Boussaid Mohamed, Minister of Economy and Finance.
- An agreement on the construction of an unloading point set in the town of Locodjoro/Abidjan, signed by Kobenan Kouassi Adjoumani, Ivorian Minister of Animal Resources and Fisheries Nialé Kaba, Abdurahman Cissé, Minister in charge of the Budget, Aziz Akhannouch, Minister of Agriculture and Sea Fishing, Mohamed Boussaid, Mustapha Terrab, from the Mohammed VI Foundation for Sustainable Development and Mohamed El Kettani, CEO of Attijariwafa Bank.
-A twinning agreement between the autonomous Port of Abidjan and the fishing port of Dakhla, signed by Kobenan Adjoumani Kouassi, Gaoussou Touré, Ivorian Minister of Transport, Aziz Akhannouch and Aziz Rebbah, Minister for Equipment, Transport and Logistics.
- A protocol to set up the Joint Committee on the implementation of the Cooperation Agreement on sea fisheries and aquaculture, signed by Kobenan Kouassi Adjoumani and Aziz Akhannouch.
- A protocol of cooperation between the Autonomous Port of Abidjan and the National Ports Agency (Morocco) - Port of Agadir, signed by Gaoussou Toure and Aziz Rebbah.
- A protocol of cooperation between the Autonomous Port of Abidjan and the National Ports Agency (Morocco) - Port of Casablanca, signed by Gaoussou Toure and Aziz Rebbah.
- An amendment to the cooperation agreement on tourism, signed by Roger Kacou, Ivorian tourism minister and Lahcen Haddad, tourism minister.
- A protocol of agreement on investment promotion between the Moroccan Agency of Investment Development (AMDI) and the Côte d'Ivoire's center for investment promotion (CEPICI), signed by Nialé Kaba and Moulay Hafid Elalamy, minister of industry, trade, investment and digital economy.
- A cooperation agreement between Morocco-Export and the Association for Côte d'Ivoire's Exports Promotion (APEX-CI), signed by Guy Mbengue, director general of APEX-CI and Moulay Hafid Elalamy.
- A partnership agreement between Morocco's Popular central bank group and the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Côte d'Ivoire (Micro Finance), signed by Niale Kaba and Mohamed Benchaaboun, CEO of Morocco's Popular central bank group.
- A partnership agreement between Morocco's Popular central bank group and the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Côte d'Ivoire (funding program for the National Education Sector and Technical Education of Côte d'Ivoire) signed by Niale Kaba and Mohamed Benchaaboun.
- A protocol of framework agreement between the state of Côte d'Ivoire and Attijariwafa Bank, signed by Nialé Kaba and Mohamed El Kettani.
- A Framework Agreement between the Government of Côte d'Ivoire and BMCE signed by Nialé Kaba and Othman Benjelloun, CEO of BMCE.
- An Agreement between Palmeraie Development and the Ivorian government for the construction of social housing units, signed by Mamadou Sanogo, Minister of Housing and Urban, and Hicham Berrada Sounni, Chairman of the Palmeraie Development Group.
- A Memorandum of Understanding on the construction of a pelagic fish processing plant of UNIMER group in Côte d'Ivoire, signed by Kobenan Kouassi Adjoumani and Sail Alj, CEO of UNIMER Group.
- An Agreement between Palmeraie Development Group and the Ivorian government (tourism projects), signed by Roger Kacou and Hicham Berrada Sounni.
- A Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of Côte d'Ivoire and COOPER PHARMA Maroc Company on the construction of medicines industrial unit, signed by Raymonde Goudou Coffie, Minister of Health and the Fight against AIDS, and Jawad Cheikh Lahlou, CEO of Cooper Pharma.
- A Partnership agreement between Banque Central Populaire Group of Morocco and the Côte d'Ivoire Women Support Fund (FAFCI), signed by Sylvie Patricia Yao, Chief of Staff to the First Lady, and Mohamed Benchaaboun.
- A Memorandum of Understanding between IB Morocco and the Ivorian information division (DITT), signed by Guelpetchin Ouattara, Director of DITT, and representative of the Ministry of State and Ministry of the Interior and Security, and Abdellatif Hadef, CEO of IB Morocco.
- A Framework agreement on cooperation and partnership between the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire and the International University of Casablanca, signed by Seydou Diaby, Director of the Scholarship department at the Ivorian Ministry of higher education and scientific research, and Tarafa Merouane, President of the Academic Council of the International University of Casablanca.
- A Partnership agreement between the General Confederation of Moroccan Businesses (CGEM) and the General Confederation of Côte d'Ivoire (CGECI) on the creation of a Moroccan-Ivorian economic council, signed by Bernard N'Doumi, Vice-President of CGECI and Miriem Bensalah-Chaqroun, Chairwoman of CGEM.
- A Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in the field of industry between CDG Development Group and the Ivorian Agency for the Management and Development of Industrial Infrastructure (AGEDI), signed by Youssouf Ouattara, Acting Director General of AGEDI, and Anas Houir Alami, CEO of CDG Development.
- A Framework Agreement on cooperation in the mining sector between the Ivorian government and MANAGEM Group, signed by Dembele Yahaya, Technical Advisor to the Director General of the Society for Mining Development of Côte d'Ivoire (SODEMI), and Abdelaziz Abarro, CEO of MANAGEM Group.
- A Framework Partnership Agreement between Attijariwafa Bank and the African Guarantee Fund for Small and Medium Enterprises (AGF), signed by Felix Bikpo, General Manager of the Fund, and Mohamed El Kettani.
- A Funding Agreement of 50 million dollars by the Banque Populaire and the International Finance Corporation (IFC- subsidiary of the World Bank), signed by Georgina Baker, Director at IFC, and Mohamed Benchaaboun.
- A Funding Agreement of 60 million dollars by the Banque Populaire and Japanese Bank SUMITOMI, signed by Jun Yokoe, Joint General Manager, and Mohamed Benchaaboun.